If you have been suffering from chronic sinusitis, the Flip-Turn Sinus Flush (by friggy) is surely worth a try. This is a sinus rinse technique you might not have heard of. However, it has helped so many people out. According to the comments from the “FRIGGY FLIP TURN” users, it is so miraculous that it has completely managed the symptoms of chronic sinus issues.
Primary symptoms of chronic sinusitis infection
1. Thick nose discharge. The nose discharge is mostly purulent and yellow or yellow-green. The amount of infected mucus can be varied and the mucus can be flown back to the throat. And the one with unilateral smell is often caused by odontogenic maxillary sinusitis or fungal infection;
2. Nasal obstruction. The severity can be different in individuals. It is usually caused by nasal mucosal congestion and increased secretions;
3. Dysosmia. Nasal congestion and inflammation can cause olfactory dysfunction;
4. Headache. Generally, there is no significant local pain or headache in chronic sinusitis. If it occurs, the headache is often characterized by dullness, heaviness, and episode in the daytime;
5. Others. Due to discharge flowing down the back of the throat and long-term breathing with mouth open, it is often accompanied by chronic pharyngitis symptoms, such as phlegm, foreign body sensation or throat pain. If the Eustachian tube is impacted too, tinnitus, deafness and other symptoms may occur too.
Why a friggy flip turn sinus rinse?
As mentioned above, chronic sinus problems can be a lifetime of nightmare to you if you don’t treat it properly. In some severe cases accompanied with allergies, the sufferers just can’t live without a box of tissues. So, it can be well imagined that how pathetic the rest of your life will become.
When it comes to chronic sinusitis treatments and drugs, it seems that there is no miracle one that can get it done once and for ever. For example, antibiotics can do very little to address the problem associated with sinusitis since it fails to come into play there because there is no blood flow to the hollow sinuses; a bulb syringe or neti pot can be used for saline nasal irrigation to relieve symptoms, but that’s it all since it can’t completely rinse all triggers in the air like fungi, bacteria, viruses, and pollen, let alone sinus rinse causes sinus infection; you can minimize your consumption of potential mucus producing foods like dairy to provide limited relief; sometimes acupuncture treatments can improve this problem remarkably but it can’t manage it 100% either.
Luckily, that’s where the flip and turn sinus irrigation comes in. This technique is effective and safe. In comparison, this method has an edge over neti pot by effectively irrigating all 8 sinuses, instead of just 2 to 4 of them in the case of neti pot.
How long to see the results?
The time you need mainly depends on the severity of your sinus infection. In general, the result will be seen after a few weeks of continuously using the Flip-Turn Sinus Flush. If you are lucky enough, a couple of weeks are enough for you to say goodbye to post-nasal drip.