As the most prominent and protruding part of the human face, a beautiful nose means a lot for a beautiful face. Unfortunately, this area is susceptible to acne, blackheads, enlarged pores and other skin problems since sebum tends to build up in the nose pores and then create a hyperkeratotic plug. Sometimes, hard, red pimple on nose won’t go away on its own. In this case, the sufferers shouldn’t take it lightly because it may be associated with the health of women’s ovaries.
Acne on nose meaning and causes
Nose consists of bridge, tip, and wings. According to the breakout face chart based on Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), the breakouts on the mentioned 3 parts are able to indicate something wrong on certain part of the body.
1. Nose bridge acne. It may send signals of a spine problem;
2. Pimples on the tip of nose. The flare-ups here often suggest excess heat in stomach or digestive disorders;
3. Acne around nose wings. Poor metabolism can lead to blackheads, dry lines, and skin rupture there. Besides, it is very likely to have a relationship with ovulatory dysfunction. So, female should always pay attention to the changes in reproductive system or the ovaries.
From the perspective of modern medicine, it can be caused by the following factors:
1. A parasite called demodex mites should be blamed for this common skin problem. The waste secreted by demodex mites can easily lead to pore blockage, enlarged pores, and oily skin. If left untreated, the skin will become inflamed and form acne.
2. Endocrine disorders. Stress, eating habits and menstruation will change the balance of estrogen (female hormones) and androgens (male hormones). As a result, the metabolic disorders will lead to overactive sebaceous glands on face, blocked facial pores and then nasal acne.
3. Stress and staying up late. Both of them can stimulate excess oil secretion, clog pores and form acne.
4. Spicy and fried foods. This is also one of very common reasons since eating too much of fried or spicy foods can also activate the sebaceous glands.
5. Heredity. Oily skin can be caused by stress, hormones, hereditary, choice of makeup. Hereditary/genetically oily skin tends to cause other skin problems like acne and spots since it stays oily all the time.
6. Improper and incomplete removal of makeup. If a person won’t get the makeup off completely, the residual liquid foundation tends to cause acne and enlarged pores. So, it is a good idea to remove makeup completely and correctly to get a fresh, clean skin.
How to get rid of pimple on nose?
1. Do not eat spicy and other stimulating foods. Instead, eating more fruits and vegetables and drinking plenty of water are highly recommended. At the same time, getting enough sleep is equally important too. So, try to go to bed before 11 pm.
2. Do not abuse cosmetics and drugs. And makeup removal and cleansing must be carried out separately.
3. Do not overcleanse the skin. Otherwise, it will stimulate the cells to secrete more oil to form a vicious circle.
4. Do not have too much sex or too little sex. Instead, relax the mood by taking exercise and being close to nature.
5. Do not squeeze or pick at the pimple on nose. Although doing so can release some of the pus inside of it, pimples just won’t disappear. If this is a must, a basic sharp sewing needle can be a good helper. However, make sure to disinfect the needle with rubbing alcohol before popping a pimple.
6. Try to always be in a good mood. The sufferers should learn how to relieve stress properly. Generally, exercise can help stabilize mood and prevent mood swings. So can practicing deep breathing and general good cheer.
7. Quit bad habits, such as smoking, drinking, staying up late and so on. And usually modifying the usual routine, doing more exercise, eating more fruits and vegetables can help shrink large pores on face.
8. Choose the right acne products. During the initial and mid stages of acne, a right skin care product can sometimes work wonders. Just remember to always avoid the use of hormones containing ointment, cream and other products since they have certain stimulation.
9. Remember to drink plenty of water every day because water can effectively promote the body to eliminate metabolic waste and toxins. Besides of prevent acne breakouts, drinking 8 glasses of water a day can help maintain the balance of body fluids, improve complexions, energize muscles, control calories, and so on.